Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog Post # 2

My first reaction to the song If you miss me from the back of the bus was that it is a very powerful song for fighting for your freedom. Throughout the entire song the person is basically doing something, to either use the rights that they already have or to fight for their rights. An example of this is when the narrator is on the picket line and goes to jail for being on the picket line. I am selecting this song because it is interesting to me throughout the entire song the person keeps on doing something for their rights until they get what they want. At the end of the song the person becomes a bus driver. I would like to know about the song is this song coming from a males or females point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment

mohamedali-artpoliticsprotest.blogspot.com