Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Blog post #1

The types of expressions: music, writing, sports, and art that mean the most to me are;Rap music, Science fiction novels, basketball, and cartoons. Rap means somethin to me because it is my favorite genre of music. Rap artists express themselves in a way that modern society can relate to. Science fiction novels mean something to me because they show what could possibly happen in the world but does not happen. Basketball is my favorite sport. This is the sport I enjoy playing the most. The art that I appreciate the most is cartoons. I guess this is because i grew up watching cartoons when i was younger.


Honestly I've never been part of a social movement. No creative view as ever changed my view of the world. When taking this class I hope to learn how Art, politics and protest effects the world that we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mohamedali-artpoliticsprotest.blogspot.com